1. “Cupcakes and Cashmere” by Emily Schuman. Cupcakes and Cashmere is one of my daily reads, so when I found out that Emily Schuman published a book I had to buy it. This book is full of fashion advice, delicious recipes, decorating tips and easy entertaining ideas. Can I throw a dinner party now?
2. Tulips. Spring has officially sprung! Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. I spotted these while out grocery shopping. I want to fill every room with them.
3. Sally Hansen Nail Stickers. Yes, I finally tried them. I was kind of intimated by all the stories I’ve heard about the process that these take, so I started off with a few. They are actually surprisingly easy! I was inspired by this leopard Dirty Laundry sandal at work. I am very pleased with how they came out.
4. Les Miserables. Finally! I didn’t have a chance to see it in theaters, so the minute it came out I purchased it. It was absolutely amazing. I am also a huge fan of musicals and Les Miserables happens to be my favorite. You have to see it if you haven’t already.
5. Lucky Fabb West Conference. I am beyond excited to have been invited to the Lucky Fabb West Conference! My ticket was the perfect birthday present to myself. Hundreds of bloggers, amazing speakers and a full day of building my brand is exactly what I need. I’ll do a full recap after the event next week.