Stay tuned for Fridays! I will share my 5 favorite things I am obsessing over the course of the week. This week I have to share my 5 favorite Christmas presents!
1. Hello Kitty: So I don’t think I have shared this yet but I am obsessed with everything involving Hello Kitty. I have since I was about 5 and my obsession has yet to wear off. My Christmas is not complete without something Hello Kitty. This year my best friend got me the softest Hello Kitty robe and matching slipper socks! My Dad also got me the cutest Hello Kitty Throw.
2. Fuck It ring: My Stepmom is the best shopper! I had put this up on my Pinterest board a while ago. Everytime I have searched for this ring it has been sold out. My amazing Stepmom had this ring custom made!
3. Neiman Marcus Collection: I made out this Christmas with the Neiman Marcus Collection! My best friend and her boyfriend bought me the Tory Burch lunchbox and thermos! I always bring my lunch to work so this worked out perfect! My brother also bought me the DVF jewelry box! Score
4. American Apparel Dog Sweatshirt: How cute is this?! My bf got this amazingly cute sweater for my puppy MJ.
5. New kitchen stuff: I have been in need of new kitchen equipment! So I was especially happy to open this new set of pots and pans from my Dad! I love the red theme! His girlfriend even got me matching towels and oven mitts!
I had a great Christmas! How was yours? What did you all get for Christmas?!